Investment Banking Origination Assistant
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $485 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at .
Short-term hire for Investment Banking
6 months contract
About Investment Banking
J.P. Morgan is one of the world's top-tier global investment banks. We advise clients on corporate strategy, structuring and execution of complex M&A transactions and help them raise capital. This capability supports an outstanding network of relationships with corporate and institutional clients that lie at the heart of our Investment Banking franchise.
Support origination and execution of investment banking business
Various research activities on economies, industries, companies and products
Other support for investment banking business
1) Junior/senior preferred. Well-prepared sophomore acceptable
2) Business Administration or Accounting major preferred
3) Applicants who submitted their resumes in the past are eligible to apply for this position again. Such applicants will be reviewed on equal ground without disadvantages
1) Strong English/Korean communication skills (written and verbal)
2) Strong research skills
3) Basic understanding of accounting and financial statements
4) Proficiency in MS Office programs
5) Knowledge of financial markets and global economic environment
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.