Please read the following information carefully.
Eligible Visa to apply
Only D-2-6, D-2-8 visa holders can apply
Applications can only be made within 90 days from the date of entry into Korea.
Application Procedure (step 1 ~ step 5)
Please read carefully detailed information about the required documents and prepare them.
Click APPLY button below to apply.
If you need to submit supplementary documents, you will get an e-mail about it.
Please submit supplementary documents until the deadline.
You will get the notice about fingerprint registration by e-mail after the exact date is confirmed.
You will get the notice about residence card pick-up by e-mail.
Please follow the instructions in the e-mail.
When uploading documents
List of required documents and examples
1. Residence Documents
You must submit your residence documents for a contract period of 60 days or more from the supplementary deadline. so that you do not have to move during the application period.
Type of residence
dormitory residence certificate
property contracted in own name
1. Rental contract document (2. business license of the accommodation -only when a leaser is a corporation (business))
property contracted in another's name ex ) Friend, acquaintance.
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Rental contract in the name of a residence provider 3. front & back of residence provider’s ID card
Accommodation with a business license e.g. Gosiwon, guest house, hotel, AirBnB, etc
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Business license of the accommodation 3. Monthly rent receipt within the last month (4. Airbnb Order Page)
Accommodation without business license e.g.) Boarding, Sharehouse, AirBnB, etc
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Rental contract in the name of a residential provider 3. Front & back of residence provider's ID card (4. Airbnb Order Page)
More about the required Documents
CLICK! Example of a rental contract
CLICK! Example of Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation
CLICK! Example of a business license
CLICK! Example of monthly rent receipt
CLICK! Example of ID card front & back picture
CLICK! Example of Airbnb order page
CLICK! Dormitory residence certificate
2. ID Photo
Photos edited with Photoshop or photos taken by a camera with editing functions are considered forged and cannot be used as ID photos for an RC.
Only original electronic files taken at photo studios are accepted.
ID photo taken within the last 3 months
3.5cm x 4.5cm size
Must be on a white background and ears must be seen
✕ NO same photo as the passport
✕ NO photo of a printed picture
✕ NO non-white background
✕ NO photo taken on a computer screen
✕ NO blurry pictures
✕ NO selfie taken by a cellphone
3. Passport copy
The code below should be visible
Without shadows or fingers taken
✕ Cut off the code below
✕ Tilted or not facing front
4. Certificate of Enrollment
For the convenience of students, the school issues a certificate of Enrollment So, you don’t need to prepare anything for this.