If you are not in Korea, you cannot apply for extension
Notice (Click , you can see the details )
If you use 'Internet Explorer', an error may occur, so it is recommended to use 'Google Chrome' or 'Safari.'
Extension The final issuance period is about 5 weeks from the time that documents submit to the immigration office.
WARNING! - all documents should be scanned, File size should NOT be more than 1,024KB
Process Guide (Click , you can see the details )
Click the Apply button and follow the process (upload the document).
Please wait for the email from immigration. If supplementary documents are required, we will inform you via email.
When all procedures are complete, you will receive an extension confirmation by e-mail. *Extension confirmation is a legal documentEnglish
Document Guide (Click , you can see the details )
When you have all your documents ready, please make sure all of them are scanned.
1. Copy of Passport
2. Copy of ARC
3. Certificate of Enrollment (Studentship)
5. Attendance certificate for the last semester (usually also shown on the Transcript)
6. Certificate of Tuition Payment （For next semester）
7. Confirmation of Residence (You can download forms below)
8. Certification of Bank Deposit( * For the students whose attendance below 70% )