Please read the following information carefully.
Eligible Visa to apply
Only D-4-1 visa holders can apply.
Applications can only be made within 90 days from the date of entry into Korea.
Please submit the documents and fees on the day of application.
Date: 2023.12.08. 10:00~ 16:00 (Lunch time 12:00 ~ 13:00)
Location: Room 108, International Building, Hanyang University
Fees: KRW 40,000 (Cash only)
Hirevisa will send you an email after confirming the new application.
Please wait for the fingerprint registration announcement.
Please wait for the RC(ARC) pick-up announcement.
* You should at least 5 steps of emails during the application.
Please follow the email procedure.
Required documents and Application fee
1. Residence Documents
You must submit your residence documents for a contract period of 60 days or more from the supplementary deadline. so that you do not have to move during the application period.
Type of residence
dormitory residence certificate
property contracted in own name
1. Rental contract document (2. business license of the accommodation -only when a leaser is a corporation (business))
property contracted in another's name ex ) Friend, acquaintance.
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Rental contract in the name of a residence provider 3. front & back of residence provider’s ID card
Accommodation with a business license e.g. Gosiwon, guest house, hotel, AirBnB, etc
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Business license of the accommodation 3. Monthly rent receipt within the last month (4. Airbnb Order Page)
Accommodation without business license e.g.) Boarding, Sharehouse, AirBnB, etc
1. Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation 2. Rental contract in the name of a residential provider 3. Front & back of residence provider's ID card (4. Airbnb Order Page)
More about the required Documents
CLICK! Example of a rental contract
CLICK! Example of Confirmation of Residence/Accommodation
CLICK! Example of a business license
CLICK! Example of monthly rent receipt
CLICK! Example of ID card front & back picture
CLICK! Example of Airbnb order page
CLICK! Example for school dormitory
2. ID Photo
Photos edited with Photoshop or photos taken by a camera with editing functions are considered forged and cannot be used as ID photos for an RC.
ID photo taken within the last 3 months
3.5cm x 4.5cm size
Must be on a white background and ears must be seen
✕ NO same photo as the passport
✕ NO photo of a printed picture
✕ NO non-white background
✕ NO photo taken on a computer screen
✕ NO blurry pictures
✕ NO selfie taken by a cellphone
3. Passport copy
The code below should be visible
Without shadows or fingers taken
✕ Cut off the code below
✕ Tilted or not facing front
GKS certificate (relevant students only)
GKS Global Korea Scholarship (정부 초청 장학생)
It is not an on-campus scholarship. Only foreign students invited by the Korean government should submit the scholarship certificate.